Norton™ Internet Security
- Symantec’s Norton 2014 – Winning protection against viruses, spyware, and other malicious threats! Heuristically detects Spyware threats, detects blocks Internet worm attacks, and protects email. Norton AntiVirus blocks viruses and spyware with advanced protection. It helps protect your entire computer by stopping viruses, spyware, and other security risks. Norton AntiVirus works in the background so you can surf the Internet, read the news, play games, and download software or music without disruption. It also scans and cleans all email and instant messaging (IM) attachments, preventing you from receiving viruses, or spreading them to others. With set-it and forget-it functionality, Norton AntiVirus checks for updates continuously and automatically blocks new and emerging threats from getting on your system. In addition to protection updates, Norton AntiVirus provides new product features as available throughout your service subscription.
- Browser protection
- Network mapping and monitoring
- Worm protection
- Rootkit protection
- Eliminates viruses and spyware with the industry’s most effective protection
- #1-ranked Norton is proven to stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
- Four different layers of smart protection detect and eliminate threats so you can rest easy knowing you’re protected.
- Indentifies and stops new threats faster than other less sophisticated security software.
Stay protected without interruptions or slowdowns
- Ranked #1 in performance, with the fastest speeds in the industry, so it won’t slow down your computer.
- Runs in the background, so it won’t disrupt your work or play.
- Won’t swallow up your computer’s memory and hard disk space.
- Get up and running fast with quick setup and easy-to-use features
- Installs in less than a minute with a single mouse click.
- Proactively tells you if files and applications are safe, or may slow down or crash your computer.
- Improved customizable Control Center now lets you choose between a simple or detailed view for accessing program controls and Web-based Norton services.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit)
- Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center
- (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or
- laterMicrosoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1
- or laterMicrosoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/UltimateMicrosoft Windows 8
- and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)Minimum Hardware Requirements300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz
- for Microsoft Windows Vista/Windows 7/
- Windows 8256 MB of RAM300 MB of available hard disk spaceCD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
- Norton Internet Security v184.108.40.206.exe Latest Version
- Norton 360 v220.127.116.11.exe Latest Version
- Install Norton 360/ Internet Security
- Turn off Norton Tamper Protection. You can see this by clicking Settings and then under Quick Controls, it should be the last option
- To use the Trial Reset, you will need to boot into Safe Mode.
- Launch NTR 2014 v1.0 and click Reset/Convert (See Attachment for NTR 2014 v1.0)
- The computer will then restart and you should have 180 days.
Credit to: iceberg